Pimple near anus may be Itchy, red and painful depending on the causative factor. When infected, it can turn into a cystic painful lump next to anus that hurts when touched. Pimple, lump or boil near anus can be caused by several factors including anal yeast infection and sexually transmitted diseases(STD) .
Below is how get rid of pimple with white head or no white head next to anus or near anus, Cure small lump, bump next to anus and Treatment.
Pimple or Lump near anus may be painful or not painful. They may be itchy or not itchy, may have white heads, blackheads or none. All this will depend on the several factors that may have caused that pimple in butt crack.
Below are some causes that may be important to look at so that when treating, it is easy to clear this uncomfortable condition.
Causes of pimple near anus
Some of the common causes of anal boils are as listed:
1. Exposure to the fecal matter
Feces have a lot of bacteria. If that is left on anus for a long period of time, then it can infect the surrounding skin area and even the mucus lining of anus, more especially if there is a cut or even a bruise.
2. Improper hygiene and cleaning
Improper cleaning of the anus after defecation leaves fecal matter behind that can be a cause for an infection, more especially if the hair follicle is very much broken.
Rigorous cleaning of anus by use of the tissues as well as the cloth leads to friction that can lead to an irritation and then subsequent infection.
Straining on defecating can lead to excess pressure that leads to the swelling of the anal blood vessels.
5. Low Fiber Diet
Diet, low in fiber, leads to the hard stools making it very much difficult to pass stools which leads to straining.
Hereditary factors can lead to the new growth or even tumors in the area to develop.
Difference between pimple near anus and perianal cyst
Some of the specific varieties of cysts are just found in the perianal region, which includes anal duct cysts and also the sacrococcygeal teratomas.
- Before you review the anatomy of the region, defining specific terminology is very much important, as the definition of perianal region has been quite variable in many other sources.
For the purposes of the article, the perianal region is usually defined as the internal or even the external region of the anus.
A cyst is thus defined as an abnormal sac that has a membranous lining, having gas, fluid, or even the semisolid material. Most of the perianal cysts are of one of the below four types:
- Epidermoid cysts
- Anal duct
- Sacrococcygeal teratomas
Although cysts normally differ with respect to the epidemiology, etiology, as well as the outcome, the diagnostic evaluation of all the types is much similar and include ruling out any malignancy. Although this is an unusual presentation, rare cases of the cancer that were discovered in the cysts have also been reported.
How to get rid of pimple near anus
As you can be able to see, a pimple that occurs near anus might be a very much distressful condition and urgent treatment is very much relevant. While you are able to seek medical help, there are several home remedies that can be applied so as to remove boils which are exceptionally effective.
They are free from the side-effects and most of times are able to be prepared using the ingredients that are usually available at home.
1. Paste and Honey
- Turmeric- 30gms
- Water- 150ml
- Honey- 1tbsp
- Boil about 30gms of turmeric in the 150ml of water
- Let the mixture cool down
- Now, add about 1tbsp of honey to the turmeric paste
- Apply the paste on the affected part of the body and let it dry for about 20 minutes
- Do the process on a daily basis for better cure
Turmeric and also the honey are known for medicinal properties. They contain antibacterial, anti-fungal, as well as anti-inflammatory properties which is able to eliminate the boil leading to the bacteria and also reduce the pain. Regular application of the paste can then gradually finish off the pimple on anus, thighs, or any other part of the body.
2. Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera leaf- 1
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf and then cut its sides using a knife
- Collect all gel from the leaf in a bowl
- Now, use the gel on the affected body parts
- Let it stay for about 30 minutes before washing it off using pure water
- Do the process twice a day so as to relieve pain and heal the pimple
Aloe Vera is known for its benefits on the body, more especially on skin care. Using the Aloe Vera gel on the pimple near anus will disinfect the area. It can as well reduce the pain, cool down the skin and also reduce inflammation.
If you have the pimple on the butt cheek or even the butt crack, Aloe Vera is one of the best home remedies for the same.
- Garlic cloves- 5
- Water- 50ml
- Take 5 garlic cloves and about 50ml of water
- Blend them in a blender for about a period of 10 minutes
- When done, use the paste on the butt boils and let it stay for a period of about 30 minutes
- Wash it off using the water and then repeat after every 5 hours
Garlic is indicated to contain antimicrobial and also the antibacterial properties which can get rid of bacteria. Moreover, it has anti-inflammatory properties which can help in reducing the pain and also inflammation.
You can feel a stinging sensation at first when you use the paste on the pimple, but the sensation can then reduce within a few minutes.
4. Warm Compress
- Warm water-300ml
- Salt- 1tbsp
- Clean cloth
- Add about 1tbsp. of salt in the 300ml of warm water
- Dip a cloth in the water
- Now, use the wet cloth on the small lump near anus
- Let it stay there for a about 20 minutes
- Repeat the process for about 5 times
- Do the process daily in the morning and also before going to sleep to get rid of the pimple quickly
Applying warm compress on the pimple near anus can increase the blood circulation around the pimple. This can then allow the natural antibodies and also the white blood cells to reduce the pimple infection and get rid of the bacteria. This particular remedy is very much beneficial for people whose butt pimples have a lot of pus in it.
- Milk- about 100ml
- Salt- 1tbsp.
- Flour- 1tbsp.
- Heat the milk and add 1tbsp of salt in it
- When it is done, add 1tbsp of flour to the mixture so as to make it thick
- Now, use this on pimple or any other part of the body
- Let it stay for about 20 minutes and wash it off using warm water
- Repeat the procedure three times a day to get rid of the pimple quickly
Milk is a good remedy for treatment of the pimple, lumps or bump near anus. It contains excellent cooling as well as the antimicrobial properties that helps in getting rid of the bacteria and also reducing pain as well as inflammation of the pimples. Repeat the remedy as much as you can to obtain quick relief.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar- about 2tbsp
- Water- 100ml
- Cotton balls
- Take the 2tbsp of apple cider vinegar and add it to water
- Now, with the assistance of cotton balls use the diluted apple cider vinegar on boils
- Let the vinegar stay on boils for about 30 minutes and then wash it off using clean water
- Do the process at least twice a day so as to heal the pimple or lump near anus quickly
Apple cider vinegar contains effective antiseptic as well as antimicrobial properties. Using diluted apple cider vinegar on pimple or lump near anus will not only fight the boil infection but can as well reduce the pain and also an inflammation.
No matter if you have the pimple near anus, on butt cheek, or any other part of the body, the diluted apple cider vinegar can impress you.
7. Neem Water
- Neem leaves- 8
- Water- 1 cup
- Take 8 neem leaves and a cup of water
- Grind for 5 minutes
- Now, apply this neem paste on the pimple
- Let it stay for 20 minutes and wash it off using warm water
- Take 1 cup of water in a heating pan
- Add 8 neem leaves to the water
- Now, boil the water for about 20 minutes
- When it is done, let the water then cool down
- Rinse the affected area using the water
- Repeat this process 6 times a day for treatment
Neem contains powerful antibacterial as well as the antiseptic properties that are beneficial for treatment of the pimple near anus. Apart from reducing the pain and also the inflammation, neem gets rid of the pimple bacteria to bring instant relief.
- Cornmeal- 1tbsp
- Water- 1 cup
- Heat about 1 tbsp of water in a pan for about 15 minutes
- Add a tablespoon of the cornmeal to the water and then create a paste
- Now, use the paste on the boils
- Let it stay for about 20 minutes and then wash it off using plain water
- Repeat the remedy for at least three times a day so as to make sure that pimple don’t worsen and thus heal quickly
Cornmeal is indicated to contain amazing absorptive properties. The paste can be able to reduce the pain, inflammation as well as the pus to bring in instant relief. Repeat the remedy as per the severity of the bump in butt crack.
- Onion- 1
- Clean cloth
- Simply peel the onion and then cut it into very thin slices
- Apply the slices on the bump near anus and then cover it using a clean cloth
- Change the onion slices after every 4 hours
Onion contains effective antiseptic properties. It is able to accelerate the skin infection and also ward off any skin infection. When the onion comes in contact with the pimple in butt crack, it works as an antimicrobial agent and also a natural irritant.
This helps in enhancing eruption by drawing out the head of the pimple. Moreover, onion helps in reducing of the pain as well as the inflammation. Continue using this remedy until the bump, lmp or pimple drains completely.
10. Tea Tree Oil
- Tea tree oil- 20ml
- Cotton balls
- Take about 30ml of tea tree oil
- Now, with the assistance of the cotton balls simply apply tea tree oil on the affected area
- Let the oil stay on the pimple for 15 minutes before washing it off with clean water
- Add 8 drops of tea tree oil in the 100ml of warm water
- With the assistance of a cloth use the mixture as a compress
- Repeat the procedure three times a day to get rid of pimple near anus
Tea tree oil contains exceptional antifungal, and antiseptic properties. Directly using it on the bump near anus or using it as a hot compress can be able to reduce the infection and also reduce the inflammation and pain.
Treatment of pimple near anus
In most of the cases, hemorrhoids are able to be treated at home, by use of the methods that soothe or even reduce pain, inflammation, itching and also pressure. This section describes some of the steps you can take while at home to feel better.
1. Keep the butt area clean
Although it is very painful to wipe the anal area when there’s a pimple near anus that is present, one of the important steps that you can take to begin healing is keeping it as clean as possible.
Gently wash it by use of a soft washcloth, warm water as well as the mild soap. Rinse well, and then pat dry by use of a clean washcloth.
You might also want to try the use of moist towelettes, which are much gentler than dry toilet tissue. Many of the brands include aloe or even other soothing ingredients.
You may also look at Rash Around Anus
2. Use a topical treatment
Many of the topical treatments are able to relieve pimple near anus swelling and also the pain. Some might be purchased at the drugstore, and some are in the kitchen.
- Creams and ointments: Preparation H, hydrocortisone creams or products that have topical analgesics like lidocaine or benzocaine.
- Witch hazel: Tucks Medicated Pads have witch hazel, which is also an astringent. You can also buy witch hazel water and then apply it to the anal body area by use of a cotton ball or even soft pad.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is normally lubricating and also soothing. You may also purchase aloe vera gel at the drugstore. If you however have an aloe plant, then break off a small piece and apply it to the area.
- Vinegar: White vinegar or even the apple cider vinegar can assist to relieve itching, burning as well as the inflammation. Soak a cotton ball using vinegar and then apply.
3. Stay hydrated
Drinking water can be able to soften your stools, making it easier to pass and thus reducing the urge to strain, which might potentially worsen the pimple. When you suspect a hemorrhoid, then increase the water intake to 10 glasses of water a day.
4. Eat more fiber
Fiber is a perfect stool softener. You can add it to the diet by eating of the high-fiber foods, by use of a fiber supplement, or even both.
- Eat a lot of legumes, whole grains, vegetables and also the fruits.
- Or, you can also try over-the-counter psyllium fiber supplements such as the Citrucel or Metamucil.
5. Soak in a sitz bath
A sitz bath is normally a warm water bath that is used for the perineal area. Warm water is usually soothing for the pimple near anus, provides a lot of relief and also promotes healing. You may as well purchase a small tub (known as the sitz bath) that sits on top of toilet seat, or simply use the bathtub.
- Fill the tub with warm water. If you are however using a toilet sitz bath, then fill it to the point that is indicated in the instructions
- Make sure that the water is a bit warm, not hot.
- Add soothing as well as the healing ingredients, if needed
- Warm water alone will be soothing anyway, but you can as well find additional relief by adding known lump near anus healers like the table salt, epsom salts, yarrow, and calendula.
- Soak for about 30 minutes. Take a 30 minute sitz bath after any bowel movement. If you can, also ensure to include another three soaks a day until the bump or pimple near anus have completely healed.
- Gently dry the perineal area using a soft towel.
Video on how to get rid of pimples near anus;
- What Causes Boils on Anus | Treatment of Anal Bumps & Lesions: http://www.simple-remedies.com/home-remedies/boils/boils-on-anus.html
- have a boil on the anus which is quite painful. Can you suggest some home remedies: http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/askquestion/318/home-remedies-for-painful-boil-on-anus-i-have-a-bo.html
- How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Hemorrhoids-Fast
- Home Remedies to Remove Boils on Butts: http://www.1800remedies.com/remove-boils-on-butts/
- Perianal Cysts: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/192071-overview
- Causes of pimple near anus
- Difference between pimple near anus and perianal cyst
- How to get rid of pimple near anus
- Treatment of pimple near anus